Redline Turbo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redline Turbo Forum

The place to discuss turbo stuff.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBadloveaddiction.com

Favorite corners

Go down 
5 posters

What corner do u like the most and why?
Big fast corner - corner 1
Favorite corners I_vote_lcap17%Favorite corners I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Fly by - corner 2
Favorite corners I_vote_lcap17%Favorite corners I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Slide - S corner 3
Favorite corners I_vote_lcap50%Favorite corners I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Flyby - last corner
Favorite corners I_vote_lcap16%Favorite corners I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
REV

Favorite corners Empty
PostSubject: Favorite corners   Favorite corners I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:11 pm

What corner do u like the most and why?

Here is a PDF i made with all the info u need on every corner. Is it accurate?http://www.revrs.com/bla.pdf

Edit: pdf is updated

Last edited by REV on Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.revrs.com
bb

bb

Favorite corners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite corners   Favorite corners I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:30 pm

Epic scenery in there!

looks great and most possibly helps newcomers out to learn what to do and what not to do.

i found the pdf very funny as the "my corner" last curve is in there twice - mwuaaahahaha.
Back to top Go down
REV

Favorite corners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite corners   Favorite corners I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:56 pm

bb wrote:

i found the pdf very funny as the "my corner" last curve is in there twice - mwuaaahahaha.

This corner is important!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Slingshot

Slingshot

Favorite corners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite corners   Favorite corners I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:52 pm

Nice job Rev. By the way, I did a poll on here on where is the worst spot on the track to reverse. My personal pick for worst spot was where you have the yellow dot on corner two.

I voted for corner 1 (fast) because it's the do all corner for me. I get the best reverse hits there, best block location (for me). If someone takes out my back end I can usually do a spin move and take them out instead because of the wider angle. That's my go to spot on the track.
Back to top Go down
wheelsmoke

Favorite corners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite corners   Favorite corners I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:10 am

I pick corner 2. the hard right hander. reason being is that for the most part that is the corner that will determine if the "cat" catches the "mouse" and ultimately is a huge game changer. Also, with experience many players have found that you can work up a sh*t-ton of speed beginning with turn one reving out in 2nd gear (for us manual drivers). Speaking of turn 1... I'd also like to point out that if you drive manual and since this is Turbo mode... if you slide out at just the right angle (using handbrake) and grab 3rd at just the right time, you can kiss those regular brakes goodbye ! (i'm sure the same applies for auto drivers) Lately i've been seeing alot of braking and driving in the dirt there!!!
It's a huge time killer. currently its just me, Ant, Feesh, and Lum on Time Trial's and I'm hoping this post might change that!!

Best Regards,

-ws

p.s. Nice pdf REV and sorry for going a wee bit off topic
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Feeshticle

Favorite corners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite corners   Favorite corners I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:03 pm

dirt is a practical time killer... u can go as fast as u want... but as long as some1 can slide inside and thn straight for u, u have to b able to adust and slide quickly on ne turn except for mayb the shallow S.
Back to top Go down
REV

Favorite corners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite corners   Favorite corners I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:07 pm

I use the dirt a lot - its a time killer - i know.
But also a save place.

Car handles different there.
Back to top Go down
Feeshticle

Favorite corners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite corners   Favorite corners I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:38 pm

i like the big S slide the most, bcuz of the first curve of it... and i like the last turn for the same reason... going through the inside dirt is challenging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite corners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite corners   Favorite corners I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite corners
Page 1 of 1