Redline Turbo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redline Turbo Forum

The place to discuss turbo stuff.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBadloveaddiction.com

Official Overly Dramatic Trolling Thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wheelsmoke

Official Overly Dramatic Trolling Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official Overly Dramatic Trolling Thread   Official Overly Dramatic Trolling Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:15 pm

I'll start!!!

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

HAHAHAHAHA!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! So cool!!!

Last edited by wheelsmoke on Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gizmo

Gizmo

PostSubject: Re: Official Overly Dramatic Trolling Thread   Official Overly Dramatic Trolling Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:34 pm

Official Overly Dramatic Trolling Thread Oprah_10
Back to top Go down
buzzy

buzzy

PostSubject: Re: Official Overly Dramatic Trolling Thread   Official Overly Dramatic Trolling Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:42 pm

For starters,
Official Overly Dramatic Trolling Thread Please-dont-feed-the-trolls
In other words, don't post this topic. Razz Also, don't be an ass when people make fun of you. Redline is not srs business.
Back to top Go down
Lum

Lum

PostSubject: Re: Official Overly Dramatic Trolling Thread   Official Overly Dramatic Trolling Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:58 pm

Official Overly Dramatic Trolling Thread Caleb-10
Official Overly Dramatic Trolling Thread Umad110Official Overly Dramatic Trolling Thread Umad210
Official Overly Dramatic Trolling Thread Umad310Official Overly Dramatic Trolling Thread Umad410Official Overly Dramatic Trolling Thread Umad510Official Overly Dramatic Trolling Thread Umad610Official Overly Dramatic Trolling Thread Umad710Official Overly Dramatic Trolling Thread Umad910Official Overly Dramatic Trolling Thread Umad1010Official Overly Dramatic Trolling Thread Umad1110Official Overly Dramatic Trolling Thread Umad1210
Back to top Go down
http://www.badloveaddiction.com
Slingshot

Slingshot

PostSubject: Re: Official Overly Dramatic Trolling Thread   Official Overly Dramatic Trolling Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:01 pm

wheelsmoke wrote:
obviously theres a handful of players that dislike me and don't like my playing style. thats ok with me. however, nearly every time i log on and join a game theres always someone criticizing me for even the smallest team mistakes. yet when other people make the same mistakes no one gives a damn or they just shrug it off likes its not a big deal. i'm not throwing any names out there but you know who you are. I started this new topic in hopes that this shit can at least get partly solved. please tell me what i did to make everyone so pissed off. just explain a bit is all i ask..

In order to make it up to you ws, I'm dedicating my five taunts to you for one week. I think you'll like them.

Sling
Back to top Go down
wheelsmoke

PostSubject: Re: Official Overly Dramatic Trolling Thread   Official Overly Dramatic Trolling Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:16 pm

Quote :
don't be an ass when people make fun of you

buzzy you're the biggest ass i know as far as redline and asw forums go. besides you don't even know what this is about.. i know you get all amped up and excited on topics like this though. tongue

Yes Redline is not serious business. thats what i've been saying all along. i poke fun of some people sure but we all do.. i'm not gonna sit there and not say anything back.. theres a diff between joking and disrespecting. you guys with this stupid ongoing grudge have crossed that line. and another thing. my screwups in games are never deliberate. same with everyone elses bad moves. it happens.. so its not me that needs to cool it. it's you guys getting steamed up. and it's total bullshit.
Back to top Go down
buzzy

buzzy

PostSubject: Re: Official Overly Dramatic Trolling Thread   Official Overly Dramatic Trolling Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:25 pm

wheelsmoke wrote:
buzzy you're the biggest ass i know as far as redline BadLove and asw forums Redline forums go.
Fix'd. Context, please.

wheelsmoke wrote:
besides you don't even know what this is about. Yes Redline is not serious business. thats what i've been saying all along. i poke fun of some people sure but we all do.. i'm not gonna sit there and not say anything back.. theres a diff between joking and disrespecting. you guys with this stupid ongoing grudge have crossed that line. and another thing. my screwups in games are never deliberate. same with everyone elses bad moves. it happens.. so its not me that needs to cool it. it's you guys getting steamed up. and it's total bullshit.
I have a vague idea of the specific incident, but I'm quite aware of the ongoing issue. I'm not saying you’re wrong, I'm saying that the BadLove crowd is a bunch of trolls and you should stop feeding them and just troll back.

To be fair, you haven't reacted that bad. The more relevant issue is that this topic is going to greatly worsen your situation. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lum

Lum

PostSubject: Re: Official Overly Dramatic Trolling Thread   Official Overly Dramatic Trolling Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:30 pm

@Giz:

Official Overly Dramatic Trolling Thread U-jell10
Back to top Go down
http://www.badloveaddiction.com
wheelsmoke

PostSubject: Re: Official Overly Dramatic Trolling Thread   Official Overly Dramatic Trolling Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:17 am

this is hardly a situation.. and no i'm not even mad.. been ignoring most of it but i think enough's enough.. theres been way too many rage quits. but its never me.. wow go figure. Trolls will starve if they don't eat you know.. i'm helping!
Back to top Go down
Gizmo

Gizmo

PostSubject: Re: Official Overly Dramatic Trolling Thread   Official Overly Dramatic Trolling Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:19 am

Official Overly Dramatic Trolling Thread Maximum_trolling_by_synknight-d30eobn
Back to top Go down
wheelsmoke

PostSubject: Re: Official Overly Dramatic Trolling Thread   Official Overly Dramatic Trolling Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:50 am

AAAAAh.. my eyes!! F1 F1 F1 !!! farao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Overly Dramatic Trolling Thread   Official Overly Dramatic Trolling Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Overly Dramatic Trolling Thread
Page 1 of 1