Redline Turbo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redline Turbo Forum

The place to discuss turbo stuff.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBadloveaddiction.com

greetings from Drunner to all Bros

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drunner

Drunner

greetings from Drunner to all Bros Empty
PostSubject: greetings from Drunner to all Bros   greetings from Drunner to all Bros I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:54 pm

hey, hey, Hiiiiiiiiii everybody Very Happy
I still in Hungary, no comp. Here, writing with a Nokia N97 Shocked All this vacation I'm using to repair my house here who had a completely water damage 3 months ago Evil or Very Mad every day 3 to 5
workers from 07:00@m. To 19:00 pm. (also weekend) renewing floor, wall's and roof , mannnn big fkng Noise and tons of dust eeeeeeverywhere .... A nightmare No
But now after 2 weeks everything look GREAT and new and 2 day's more all will be completelly finished Very Happy Very Happy
after this, I will stay some 4 days here enjoing my new House and then go back to Swiss arrownd the 22 of this month AND HOPE TO MEET YA ALL in the RL Lobby affraid
Till then wish you all Peace & Love & lots of Beeeeeeerrrr ....
Your Bro,
DRUNNER ....
Back to top Go down
http://www.andyluescher.ch
theo_huxtable

theo_huxtable

PostSubject: Re: greetings from Drunner to all Bros   greetings from Drunner to all Bros I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:46 am

Damn sorry to here your vacation ended up to be a construction zone. At least you're getting it taken care of and out of the way now.

I've been taking good care of the beer for you

greetings from Drunner to all Bros Bieres-08
Back to top Go down
bb

bb

PostSubject: Re: greetings from Drunner to all Bros   greetings from Drunner to all Bros I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:40 pm

nice to read from you drun.

enjoy your trip if you can.

i miss you,

bibi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: greetings from Drunner to all Bros   greetings from Drunner to all Bros I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

greetings from Drunner to all Bros
Page 1 of 1