Redline Turbo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redline Turbo Forum

The place to discuss turbo stuff.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBadloveaddiction.com

Badlove Happy Hour

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
grinner

grinner

Badlove Happy Hour Empty
PostSubject: Badlove Happy Hour   Badlove Happy Hour I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:22 am

Hello to anybody who is still out there trying to play badlove. Due to the decrease number of players and hosts now online it is becoming increasing difficult to get into a real game let alone talk to all yer peeps! I suggest we set a "happy hour" when it is most likely to meet everyone.
Whatta ya say guys?
by the way my new car spitfire made me is killer and rocks all the others!
Back to top Go down
wheelsmoke

Badlove Happy Hour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badlove Happy Hour   Badlove Happy Hour I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:49 pm

First of all... My vette is much better !! its got a fresh pair of tits! beat that Grin !! cheers
Also... i think your idea on a "Happy Hour" is a good one. if we can all set a time when we know we'll be online then we can get all the other crap (life) out of the way first. then focus all our attention on BL for a while !! best time for me is in the afternoon. which is like 4 or 5 eastern US time. seems like that's when the overseas crowd filters in as well. lately redline has changed drastically from being a moderately played game into... Oh Balls.. noone is in the lobby ever!! we simply can't have that. hope you are having a nice summer though, everyone. cya on the tracks!
Back to top Go down
theo_huxtable

theo_huxtable

Badlove Happy Hour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badlove Happy Hour   Badlove Happy Hour I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:10 am

Sad to see nobody plays anymore, badlove was a great game.
Back to top Go down
grinner

grinner

Badlove Happy Hour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badlove Happy Hour   Badlove Happy Hour I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:15 pm

Cool Hey, sorry, Ive been gone fishing. I guess this kind of thing is why a lot of players are not on line much right now. Thanks for your reply wheelsmoke, don't give up hope Th Huxy baby. Soo, 3 to 5 pm eastern time is 6 to 8 pm pacific time here and there does seem to be more Euro action then too soo, I like your plan.
This should be used as a tool everybody. If you are looking for a game and having probs try to look online for action about this time and maybe stay online for 20 mins and see if anybody else shows. I was just online with Joe for 20 min with no action but, I will spread the word to whom I meet in the lobby.
And yes I caught lots of fish!
javascript:emoticonp('tongue')
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Badlove Happy Hour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badlove Happy Hour   Badlove Happy Hour I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Badlove Happy Hour
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Redline Turbo Forum :: Sup :: Welcome to Turbo Forum!-
Jump to: