Redline Turbo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redline Turbo Forum

The place to discuss turbo stuff.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBadloveaddiction.com

Learn Learn and Learn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
REV

Learn Learn and Learn Empty
PostSubject: Learn Learn and Learn   Learn Learn and Learn I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:01 pm

Every move in every corner must me different.

Depending on:
- distance
- position (front / side / back)
- opponent
- what lap
- position of the team
- speed (both cars)

This seems like a big puzzle... Its not.

Figure it out.

Example
- Slingshot = when in front of him - he we wants to avoid contact and goes wide (grass) - adapt to that
- ANT = when in lap 3 - last corner - in front of ANT - he wants to take u out no matter what - fake corner / let him crash
- LUM = almost every corner = he does not want contact = he brakes sooner then u think, moves aside - know this and take him out
- BB = when behind him = he wants to block u = fake at least 3 moves before u kill = he reacts fast to every move

These are the simple examples u should know by now.

My tip for all of u.
Know your opponents and teammembers - adapt

Hope to get some feedback on this

I will put some new video's up in de next days. Go to http://www.Revrs.com and have FUN!
Back to top Go down
http://www.revrs.com
Feeshticle

PostSubject: Re: Learn Learn and Learn   Learn Learn and Learn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm

another thing to know about your opponent is how well they follow another player.
this can b useful when teaming... for instance...

sling.... sling runs mayb a 37'40-'37'50 on a good lap(sorry if i'm worng sling, i'ma guesing), but behind some1 quicker, he seems to run more like 37'30 or faster.

this can also b bad whn trying to escape...
those same players that are good followers seem to be good chasers for the same reason... ezier to find the lines on the curves.

rev - whn running up on him from behind.... he tries to make lots of contact, to not b out run. defeating his stalls are key... to do this simply swerve with him... the goal is to be further outside in the swerve than rev... so tht whn u make contact u get him on the side of his car, just in front of the corner and swerve in toward him once thr... a hard hit here and u pull away from his auto tranny.
Back to top Go down
REV

PostSubject: Re: Learn Learn and Learn   Learn Learn and Learn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:56 pm

Nice Feesh!
Only few know this.

Your move works! I agree with that.

The point of this all is - where in the track is this 'a must have' technique (lap 3)
And how fast can someone like me recover from a move like that.
What teammates do i need in front of me to catch up fast en kill.

I will put some vids online to illustrate your technique...
and how i try to counter that

Lots of fails on my part.

------------------------------
The point u make is: adapt to individuals en have a counter.

Another thing i like to add - every 2 laps or so i let myself get killed by another driver (it takes time to kill someone).
The trick is that this adds to the overall delay - so teammates can catch up.
Only works with strong team mates.
Back to top Go down
REV

PostSubject: Re: Learn Learn and Learn   Learn Learn and Learn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:28 pm

Some - forget

Adapting to the other teammates is also important

Do they need help and when? Do they like help?

Can u double on a kill_
- like fish and me - i hold someone - fish drives revers and hits
- like chipp and me - kill someone with both cars (or tick-tack hold/delay when the other got killed)
- Like ant and me - i block to delay Ant know this and makes the kill (works with chipp to)
- Like ant and me - hold someone for a lapper - stay close and delay/revrs/block/kill
Back to top Go down
Feeshticle

PostSubject: Re: Learn Learn and Learn   Learn Learn and Learn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:45 pm

your technique to counter my technique is getting me to slow down... so tht whn i down shift i don't still have enough force to spin u and fly past.
Back to top Go down
REV

PostSubject: Re: Learn Learn and Learn   Learn Learn and Learn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:47 pm

Nice again bro!

Can u analyze some other like Ant and Lum?
Back to top Go down
Feeshticle

PostSubject: Re: Learn Learn and Learn   Learn Learn and Learn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:50 pm

and to the team moves is the same as reversing whn little can b gained from it.... big results but evn bigger risks. ant and rev always team atk... to the point u can count on it regularly.

the eziest way to capitolize on this is to gear into it whn the second one comes in and to stay on the road... as long as u aren't host u always have more going power on tarmac vs dirt.

u can also count on them to play "leap frog" whn one is crashed or falls behind.... so u know whn to expect them to fight.
Back to top Go down
Feeshticle

PostSubject: Re: Learn Learn and Learn   Learn Learn and Learn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:53 pm

lum is all about breaking the momentum much like u do rev.... if ur going too slow u can't flip him... it turns into a sumo match... all about patience... generally the first person to attempt an escape and fail will get spun. at high speeds u can't count on it... just be patient and don't fly up on him... like u said he uses reverse lots! to stabilize himself and to swerve hard.

ant is aggressize.... nvr chase into the dirt... if the fight happens in the dirt he'll push and push u'll have no weight.... beating ant is about the corners... count on him to b aggressize and swerve him.
Back to top Go down
REV

PostSubject: Re: Learn Learn and Learn   Learn Learn and Learn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:54 pm

With what team player can u realy team good Feesh?
And why?
Back to top Go down
Feeshticle

PostSubject: Re: Learn Learn and Learn   Learn Learn and Learn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:55 pm

lol... ne player than can fight and hold well... i w8 like a vulcher for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
REV

PostSubject: Re: Learn Learn and Learn   Learn Learn and Learn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:02 pm

A strategy i use very much is:

suck @ the first 6 games - look predictable - let yourself get killed alot.
This is to give others the feeling they know u - and they can make contact without getting killed.

Setting them up like this is how i make the mycorner moves. (fake a corner max two times - third time let them crash while u make the corner).

They adapt to something that is not there.

Hardest trick i had to find out.

-------------------------------------------------

They point is 'always look predictable'!
At these moments u can guarantee a win for the team.
Back to top Go down
Feeshticle

PostSubject: Re: Learn Learn and Learn   Learn Learn and Learn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:06 pm

i use a strategy for corners kinda like tht.... if ur able to opposite lock around a corner in the dirt( the ones whr the wall is barely kissed )... u can also slide straight out from tht style corner to behind inside or outside very quickly.... once ur comfortable going to ovrshift, reverse, 1st or 2nd, u can b newhr... harder to do n lag since u can't c whr they r execatly.
Back to top Go down
REV

PostSubject: Re: Learn Learn and Learn   Learn Learn and Learn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:09 pm

I seen u make this move a lot - on the exit of the S corner...

Slipping inside - amazing how u keep speed.
Back to top Go down
REV

PostSubject: Re: Learn Learn and Learn   Learn Learn and Learn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:10 pm

Somehow i love Lag...

U have to guess where a car is.
Hit them where they are not.

Love it!

[SHIT THERE IS A PAGE 2 ALREADY>>>>]

Last edited by REV on Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Feeshticle

PostSubject: Re: Learn Learn and Learn   Learn Learn and Learn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:12 pm

yea but an extra dick hair touches ne control and i go wildly out of control... i quit practicing for speed n time trial... i practiced auto for a while and now its cutting corners hard and at full speed.

just timing and luck tht they aren't completely somewhr different, whn lag comes around.
Back to top Go down
REV

PostSubject: Re: Learn Learn and Learn   Learn Learn and Learn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:14 pm

I use the handbrake a lot (for drifting into corners en to shift-down gear) - its a time killer - have any tips for that?
Back to top Go down
Slingshot

Slingshot

PostSubject: Re: Learn Learn and Learn   Learn Learn and Learn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:26 pm

[quote="Feeshticle"]another thing to know about your opponent is how well they follow another player.
this can b useful when teaming... for instance...

sling.... sling runs mayb a 37'40-'37'50 on a good lap(sorry if i'm worng sling, i'ma guesing), but behind some1 quicker, he seems to run more like 37'30 or faster.

That's pretty dead on Feesh. It's also why I learned 2 years ago to stay ahead about 1/3 lap farther than what I need to. If my faster teammate breaks out, I won't slow the team down and if he doesn't break out, I'm still close enough to help effectively.
Back to top Go down
REV

PostSubject: Re: Learn Learn and Learn   Learn Learn and Learn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:37 pm

Somehow there is a flaw in this...

I drive about 37'40-'37'50 on a good lap and 37'3 to 37.1 when i am pushed to.
Sling chooses to be at the front.

I am always at the back of the pack...

---------------------------------------

explane that Feesh...
Back to top Go down
Feeshticle

PostSubject: Re: Learn Learn and Learn   Learn Learn and Learn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:35 pm

ur auto though rev... thrs a lot less fast path through the track for u... gotta play to ur speed & strength.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learn Learn and Learn   Learn Learn and Learn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learn Learn and Learn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Redline Turbo Forum :: Sup :: Strategy-
Jump to: